Dental Crowns - PLACEHOLDER
A Lasting Solution for Damaged Teeth
Dental Crowns At Designer Dental Services
Are you looking for a dental crown expert in Peoria, AZ? A dental crown is one of the most common ways to improve a smile. We should always be proud of a smile, but problems such as cracked teeth, tooth decay, and other unforeseen dental issues can make it difficult to smile. At Designer Dental Services, we want you to refrain from second-guessing your smile. We have the education, training, and experience to transform your smile from one you are unsure of to a masterpiece!
What is a Dental Crown?
Crowns are a restorative procedure to improve your tooth's shape, size, and strength or appearance. Crowns are most often used for teeth that are broken, worn, or have portions destroyed by tooth decay. A crown is a "cap" cemented onto an existing tooth that usually covers the part of your tooth above the gum line. In effect, the crown becomes your tooth's new outer surface. Crowns can be made of porcelain, ceramic, metal alloy, zirconia, or a combination. Each material has its advantages and disadvantages.
Types of Dental Crowns
- Porcelain or Ceramic Crowns: These crowns match the color and appearance of natural teeth and are ideal for front teeth.
- Metal Crowns: These are durable and long-lasting, but their metallic color makes them unsuitable for visible teeth.
- Porcelain-fused-to-Metal Crowns: These crowns provide the strength of metal and the appearance of porcelain.
- Zirconia Crowns: These are strong, durable, and aesthetically pleasing, making them a popular choice for front and back teeth.
- Temporary Crowns: These are usually acrylic and are used to protect a tooth while a permanent crown is being made.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Crowns are a versatile dental restoration option that can provide several benefits, including:
- Improved appearance: Crowns can improve teeth' shape, size, and color and can be designed to match the surrounding teeth.
- Protection: Crowns can protect weakened, damaged, or decayed teeth from further damage and decay.
- Long-lasting: With proper care, crowns can last many years, providing a durable solution for a beautiful smile.
- Comfort: Crowns can restore the proper function of teeth, making it easier to eat, speak, and chew.
How Much Will My Dental Crowns Cost?
Dental crowns are an excellent option for many patients, but what's the price? The cost varies based on material type, placement, and the number of crowns needed. On average, it's estimated that one dental crown costs around $1000 to over $3000, depending on materials. Another thing that affects the cost of a dental crown makeover is if any other treatments are needed, such as root canals. While we usually only use the best materials, the materials used play a big part in your overall cost.
At Designer Dental Services, we're experts at working with your budget. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and learn more about how we can help you achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful smile.
Have the Smile of Your Dreams in Peoria, AZ
Contact Designer Dental Services today to schedule your appointment and get started on the path to optimal oral health and a beautiful smile. Our highly trained professionals are dedicated to providing top-quality care tailored to your unique needs, and we're committed to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Whether you require preventive care, cosmetic dentistry, or restorative treatments, we have the expertise and technology to provide you with the best possible care.
So why wait? Contact us today at (623) 334-0012 or visit us here to schedule your appointment and take the first step towards a healthier, happier smile.
Limited time dental offers
Who doesn't love saving some money? Our team at Designer Dental Services is constantly updating our special offers to pass on great savings to our wonderful patients and our community!